Northampton, MA Location & Travel Info
Northampton is located in Western MA on Route 91 about halfway between Routes 2 and 90. Northampton is about
- 2 hours west of Boston, MA
- 45 minutes north of Hartford, CT
- 3 hours north of NYC
- 45 minutes south of Brattleboro, VT
- 1.5 hours east of Albany, NY
By Air: The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport (BDL) – just north of Hartford, CT, and about 45 minutes away. Logan airport in Boston is about 2 hours away, and the NYC airports are about 3 hours away, not counting the unpredictable traffic. If you’re not renting a car from the airport, transportation is about $50 for a shared ride (more for a taxi) from BDL and very complicated and/or expensive from any other airport.
Workshop Location: Florence Congregational Church, 130 Pine St., Florence, MA (Florence is a “village” of Northampton).
Treatment Location: Cutlery Building, 320 Riverside Drive, Northampton, MA. When you enter the parking lot, drive to your right around the building, until you’re on the side and see dumpsters. Park anywhere, and look for our sign on a door. For a map of the parking lot, click here.
Time: The intensive therapy sessions will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m. There will be at least one hour for lunch, and breaks as needed. There is a refrigerator and a microwave in the office that you may use. Note: Start and stop time may vary if needed, based upon your need. Please discuss this with us.
Lodging: Below is a listing of selected lodging places in Northampton. Room prices are approximate and may change, as well as vary by date and discount options. We add or remove listings over time according to the feedback we receive.
- Quality Inn, 117 Conz St., Northampton, MA, (413) 341-1461. Call the hotel and ask for the “Trauma Institute rate” of $75, (including breakfast) Sun – Thur; $95 Fri-Sat nights. Near downtown Northampton, and about 11 minutes from our office and training locations.
- Hotel Northampton, 36 King St., Northampton, MA, (800) 547-3529. This is the really nice right-downtown hotel, and you can pay a lot for a small room. 11 min from office/training site.
- Sugar Maple Trailside Inn, 62 Chestnut St., Northampton, MA, (413) 575-2277. $80 – $120/rm. 6 min from office/training site.