Social Justice Statement
TICTI acknowledges the traumatic impact and other harms of violence and discrimination. We oppose oppression in all forms, and aspire to be a feminist, 2SLGBTQIA+ affirming, anti-racist, and anti-ableist organization that promotes healing, equity, and access for all.
We believe that such statements must be backed up by action. Here is a partial list of relevant actions we’ve taken so far.
- We offer Social Justice Scholarships for therapists.
- We have installed accessiBe accessibility adjustments on our web site.
- We have an ongoing relationship with a consultant who is guiding us to further progress on promoting equity and access for our employees as well as our clients.
- We develop and implement grant-funded programs that offer intensive trauma-focused therapy at no cost to clients.
- We advocate to oppose violence and discrimination.
Relevant Blog Posts:
Do You Still Have Questions?
The institute provides therapy, training, consultation, information, and resources for those who work with trauma-exposed children, adolescents, and adults. If you would like more information about our services, please contact our team.