Therapy Greensboro NC
Trauma Institute & Child Trauma Institute
1107 West Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27403
Time: The intensive therapy sessions will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m. There will be at least one hour for lunch, and breaks as needed. There are restaurants near the office. There is also a refrigerator and a microwave in the office that you may use as well. Note: Start and stop time may vary if needed, based upon your need. Please discuss this with us.
• Piedmont Triad International Airport – 9.9 miles away from office (small airport)
• Raleigh-Durham International Airport – 70 miles away from office
• Charlotte Douglas International Airport – 89 miles away from office
Hotels: We are providing a few options, but please note there are several hotels in the area ranging in price from $53 per day to $300 per day.
• The Biltmore Greensboro, 111 West Washington Street, Greensboro, NC 27401 (800)
332-0303, Rooms run about $95 per night. Distance to the office: 1.0 mile.
• Holiday Inn Coliseum, 3005 High Point Road, Greensboro, NC 27403, (888) Holiday. Distance to the office: 2.9 miles.
• Fairfield Inn,4308 Big Tree Way, Greensboro, NC 27409, (336) 369-1300. Prices typically range between $84 and $140 per night and include a free breakfast. Distance to the office: 5.3 miles.
• Econo Lodge, 120 Seneca Road, Greensboro, NC, 27406, (336) 275-9572. Prices are around $55 per day. Distance to the office: 3.6 miles.
• Renovated Bungalow. Charming 1923 Craftsman Bungalow. Completely renovated with every comfort in mind.
• Mythos Grill, 4633 W. Market Street Greensboro, NC
• Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, 1421 Westover Terrace, Greensboro, NC
• El Caminio, 4131 E. Spring Garden Greensboro, NC
• HOPS, 2419 Spring Garden Road, Greensboro, NC