Trauma Therapy Training
“The techniques presented here were EXTREMELY PRACTICAL and easily applicable to my (client) population.”
“The presentation was done in such a way that it paralleled the goal of the workshop – created safety, control, mastery, and empowerment. Well done!”
“I returned to my practice and immediately began to utilize the process learned at your training. What a profound impact this has had on my effectiveness…”
Slaying the Dragon: The Fairy Tale Model of Trauma Treatment. This 1-day workshop for mental health professionals offers advanced clinical skills for trauma-informed evaluation, treatment planning/contracting, clinical supervision/consultation, and more.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. September 29, 2023.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. October 31, 2023.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. December 6, 2023.
EMDR. The complete EMDRIA-approved training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapy. For therapists working with all ages – adults and kids.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. Starts October 19, 2023.
- Winter 2024, ONLINE. Starts January 16, 2024.
Progressive Counting (PC). Progressive Counting is a newer trauma resolution method that is effective, efficient, well tolerated, and research-supported. A PC training program.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. Starts November 1, 2023.
- Winter 2024, ONLINE. Starts March 4, 2024.
Intensive Trauma-Focused Therapy. This training outlines the potential benefits and pitfalls of intensive trauma-focused therapy, review the research, and teach in detail how to do it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. October 22 – 27, 2023.
- Winter 2024, ONLINE. January 7 – 12, 2024.
Advanced Methods in Intensive Trauma-Focused Therapy. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR/PC and Intensive Trauma Focused Therapy.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. November 27 – 28, 2023.
EMDR for Children & Adolescents.
- Only private trainings currently scheduled.
- EMDR group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
- PC group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
Certificate Program: Trauma-Informed Treatment for Adults, Children, & Teens. Nine-month program featuring progressive counting (PC), advanced training, and clinical consultation. A PC training program.
Attachment and Dissociation Assessment and Treatment. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR, PC, or similar.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. September 28 – 29, 2023.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. December 13 – 14, 2023.
- Winter 2024, ONLINE. February 15 -16, 2024.
Integrating Creative Art Therapies and EMDR with Complex Clients. Integrating EMDR and art therapies for trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR.
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. September 21 – 22, 2023.
- Winter 2024 – ONLINE. January 18 – 19, 2024.
A Sustainable & Responsive Telehealth Model for Online EMDR. Introducing a visual model for online post-COVID EMDR practice for EMDR trained professionals.
- Winter 2024, ONLINE. February 8, 2024.
Yoga for Therapists. Exploring foundational concepts and techniques for integrating Yoga into psychotherapy..
- Fall 2023, ONLINE. November 1, 2023.
- Winter 2024, ONLINE. January 31, 2024.
Training Programs For Professionals And Others Who Work With Kids
- Custom-designed programs for those who work with distressed kids, e.g., in residential treatment, child welfare, school, foster care, pediatrics, juvenile justice, family court.
Programs for the General Public
These trainings do not provide Continuing Education credits to licensed professionals.
- Slaying the Dragon: Overcoming Life’s Challenges and Achieving Your Goals.
- Helping Kids to Overcome Life’s Challenges.
- Currently only in-house trainings are scheduled.
Trauma Trainers Retreat. Week-long retreat to develop the skills/repertoire for providing training in trauma-informed treatment, as well as supervision, consultation, and advanced workshops.
- Spring 2024, May 19 – 24
Home Study Book Programs. For mental health professionals. Read the book and take the test at your own convenience — online or off.
Home Study Webinars. For mental health professionals. Watch the webinar and take the test at your own convenience.
- Grounding, Soothing and Skill Building via Telehealth. 3.5 CEs.
- How to Get Discouraged Teens to Work Towards Their Goals. 3.5 CEs, 3 EMDRIA CEs.
Special Needs: Requests for special accommodations should be directed to our training coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.