“The techniques presented here were EXTREMELY PRACTICAL and easily applicable to my (client) population.”
“The presentation was done in such a way that it paralleled the goal of the workshop – created safety, control, mastery, and empowerment. Well done!”
“I returned to my practice and immediately began to utilize the process learned at your training. What a profound impact this has had on my effectiveness…”
Slaying the Dragon: The Fairy Tale Model of Trauma Treatment. This 1-day workshop for mental health professionals offers advanced clinical skills for trauma-informed evaluation, treatment planning/contracting, clinical supervision/consultation, and more.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. January 6.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. April 26.
- Summer 2022, ONLINE. July 29.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. October 27.
EMDR. The complete EMDRIA-approved training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapy. For therapists working with all ages – adults and kids.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. Starts January 3.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. Starts February 5.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. Starts March 7.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. September 12.
Progressive Counting (PC). Progressive Counting is a newer trauma resolution method that is effective, efficient, well tolerated, and research-supported. A PC training program.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. Starts March 21.
- Summer 2022, ONLINE. Starts August 29.
Flash. Flash is a recently developed therapy procedure that involves having the client at least partially resolve a traumatic memory without consciously engaging it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. January 5.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. April 8.
- Summer 2022, ONLINE. July 28.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. October 28.
Intensive Trauma-Focused Therapy. This training outlines the potential benefits and pitfalls of intensive trauma-focused therapy, review the research, and teach in detail how to do it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- ONLINE. January 17-21, 2022.
- ONLINE. February 6-11, 2022.
- ONLINE. May 1-6, 2022.
EMDR for Children & Adolescents.
- Only private trainings currently scheduled.
- EMDR group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
- PC group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
Attachment and Dissociation Assessment and Treatment. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR, PC, or similar.
- Winter 2021, ONLINE. Dec 16-17.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. Mar 10-11.
Integrating Creative Art Therapies and EMDR with Complex Clients. Integrating EMDR and art therapies for trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. April 6-7.
A Sustainable & Responsive Telehealth Model for Online EMDR. Introducing a visual model for online post-COVID EMDR practice for EMDR trained professionals.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. February 24.
Training Programs For Professionals And Others Who Work With Kids
- Custom-designed programs for those who work with distressed kids, e.g., in residential treatment, child welfare, school, foster care, pediatrics, juvenile justice, family court.
Programs for the General Public
- Slaying the Dragon: Overcoming Life’s Challenges and Achieving Your Goals.
- Helping Kids to Overcome Life’s Challenges.
- Currently only in-house trainings are scheduled.
Trauma Trainers Retreat. Week-long retreat to develop the skills/repertoire for providing training in trauma-informed treatment, as well as supervision, consultation, and advanced workshops.
- Spring 2022, May 22 -27
Home Study Book Programs. For mental health professionals. Read the book and take the test at your own convenience — on line or off.
Home Study Webinars. For mental health professionals. Watch the webinar and take the test at your own convenience.
- Grounding, Soothing and Skill Building via Telehealth. 3.5 CEs.
- How to Get Discouraged Teens to Work Towards Their Goals. 3.5 CEs, 3 EMDRIA CEs.
Special Needs: Requests to local sponsor/registrar for special accommodations.