“The techniques presented here were EXTREMELY PRACTICAL and easily applicable to my (client) population.”
“The presentation was done in such a way that it paralleled the goal of the workshop – created safety, control, mastery, and empowerment. Well done!”
“I returned to my practice and immediately began to utilize the process learned at your training. What a profound impact this has had on my effectiveness…”
Slaying the Dragon: The Fairy Tale Model of Trauma Treatment. This 1-day workshop for mental health professionals offers advanced clinical skills for trauma-informed evaluation, treatment planning/contracting, clinical supervision/consultation, and more.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. April 26.
- Summer 2022, ONLINE. June 6.
- Summer 2022, ONLINE. July 29.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. October 27.
EMDR. The complete EMDRIA-approved training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapy. For therapists working with all ages – adults and kids.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. Starts May 19, 2022.
- Spring 2022, ONLINE. Starts May 31, 2022.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. Starts September 8, 2022.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. Starts September 12, 2022.
Progressive Counting (PC). Progressive Counting is a newer trauma resolution method that is effective, efficient, well tolerated, and research-supported. A PC training program.
- Summer 2022, ONLINE. Starts August 29.
Intensive Trauma-Focused Therapy. This training outlines the potential benefits and pitfalls of intensive trauma-focused therapy, review the research, and teach in detail how to do it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. Nov 6 – 11, 2022.
EMDR for Children & Adolescents.
- Only private trainings currently scheduled.
- EMDR group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
- PC group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
Attachment and Dissociation Assessment and Treatment. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR, PC, or similar.
- Summer 2022, ONLINE. Aug 18-19.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. Dec 8-9.
Integrating Creative Art Therapies and EMDR with Complex Clients. Integrating EMDR and art therapies for trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR.
- Fall 2022, ONLINE. October 13 – 14.
A Sustainable & Responsive Telehealth Model for Online EMDR. Introducing a visual model for online post-COVID EMDR practice for EMDR trained professionals.
- Fall 2022. ONLINE. September 23.
Training Programs For Professionals And Others Who Work With Kids
- Custom-designed programs for those who work with distressed kids, e.g., in residential treatment, child welfare, school, foster care, pediatrics, juvenile justice, family court.
Programs for the General Public
These trainings do not provide Continuing Education credits to licensed professionals.
- Slaying the Dragon: Overcoming Life’s Challenges and Achieving Your Goals.
- Helping Kids to Overcome Life’s Challenges.
- Currently only in-house trainings are scheduled.
Trauma Trainers Retreat. Week-long retreat to develop the skills/repertoire for providing training in trauma-informed treatment, as well as supervision, consultation, and advanced workshops.
- Spring 2022, May 22 -27
Home Study Book Programs. For mental health professionals. Read the book and take the test at your own convenience — on line or off.
Home Study Webinars. For mental health professionals. Watch the webinar and take the test at your own convenience.
- Grounding, Soothing and Skill Building via Telehealth. 3.5 CEs.
- How to Get Discouraged Teens to Work Towards Their Goals. 3.5 CEs, 3 EMDRIA CEs.
Special Needs: Requests for special accommodations should be directed to our training coordinator, Deborah Kreithen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.