Trauma Therapy Training
“The techniques presented here were EXTREMELY PRACTICAL and easily applicable to my (client) population.”
“The presentation was done in such a way that it paralleled the goal of the workshop – created safety, control, mastery, and empowerment. Well done!”
“I returned to my practice and immediately began to utilize the process learned at your training. What a profound impact this has had on my effectiveness…”
Slaying the Dragon: The Fairy Tale Model of Trauma Treatment. This 1-day workshop for mental health professionals offers advanced clinical skills for trauma-informed evaluation, treatment planning/contracting, clinical supervision/consultation, and more.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. January 11, 2023.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. March 16, 2023.
- Spring 2023, ONLINE. May 15, 2023.
EMDR. The complete EMDRIA-approved training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapy. For therapists working with all ages – adults and kids.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. Starts January 9, 2023.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. Starts February 11, 2023.
- Spring 2023, ONLINE. Starts March 20, 2023.
Progressive Counting (PC). Progressive Counting is a newer trauma resolution method that is effective, efficient, well tolerated, and research-supported. A PC training program.
- Spring 2023, ONLINE. Starts March 21.
Flash. Flash is a recently developed therapy procedure that involves having the client at least partially resolve a traumatic memory without consciously engaging it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. January 12, 2023.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. March 17, 2023.
- Spring 2023, ONLINE. May 17, 2023.
Intensive Trauma-Focused Therapy. This training outlines the potential benefits and pitfalls of intensive trauma-focused therapy, review the research, and teach in detail how to do it. Participants must already be trained in EMDR or PC.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. February 5 – 10, 2023.
- Spring 2023, ONLINE. April 30 – May 4, 2023.
EMDR for Children & Adolescents.
- Only private trainings currently scheduled.
- EMDR group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
- PC group consultation in person and via video-conference, many dates.
Attachment and Dissociation Assessment and Treatment. Advanced training for experienced trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR, PC, or similar.
- Winter 2022, ONLINE. Dec 8-9.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. March 9 – 10.
Integrating Creative Art Therapies and EMDR with Complex Clients. Integrating EMDR and art therapies for trauma therapists who are already trained in EMDR.
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. January 19 – 20.
A Sustainable & Responsive Telehealth Model for Online EMDR. Introducing a visual model for online post-COVID EMDR practice for EMDR trained professionals.
- Fall 2022. ONLINE. September 23.
- Fall 2022. ONLINE. November 8.
- Spring 2023. ONLINE. April 28.
Yoga for Therapists. Exploring foundational concepts and techniques for integrating Yoga into psychotherapy..
- Winter 2023, ONLINE. March 1.
- Spring 2023, ONLINE. May 31.
- Summer 2023, ONLINE. August 2.
Training Programs For Professionals And Others Who Work With Kids
- Custom-designed programs for those who work with distressed kids, e.g., in residential treatment, child welfare, school, foster care, pediatrics, juvenile justice, family court.
Programs for the General Public
These trainings do not provide Continuing Education credits to licensed professionals.
- Slaying the Dragon: Overcoming Life’s Challenges and Achieving Your Goals.
- Helping Kids to Overcome Life’s Challenges.
- Currently only in-house trainings are scheduled.
Trauma Trainers Retreat. Week-long retreat to develop the skills/repertoire for providing training in trauma-informed treatment, as well as supervision, consultation, and advanced workshops.
- Spring 2023, May 21 -26
Home Study Book Programs. For mental health professionals. Read the book and take the test at your own convenience — online or off.
Home Study Webinars. For mental health professionals. Watch the webinar and take the test at your own convenience.
- Grounding, Soothing and Skill Building via Telehealth. 3.5 CEs.
- How to Get Discouraged Teens to Work Towards Their Goals. 3.5 CEs, 3 EMDRIA CEs.
Special Needs: Requests for special accommodations should be directed to our training coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.