All web-based transactions are conducted on a secure portion of our web site. Payment processing is done through a third party, Authorize.net, which uses a high standard of encryption and security.
When you do business with TICTI, we add you to our e-mailing list and send out occasional e-newsletters. You may request to be removed from this list.
We do not share your name or contact information with anyone. Exceptions:
- The co-sponsor(s) of a training program must have this information in order to provide CEs etc., and the information may be shared in turn with the credentialing body (e.g., your state licensing board) as per their requirements.
- For those completing our EMDR basic training program, we provide the information to the EMDR International Association which accredits EMDR training programs and tracks who is trained in EMDR.
- At your request we will notify the recipient of your choice regarding your donation to TICTI.
- We may disclose information as needed in the unlikely event of a proceeding brought against us or other legal issue.
- We provide the customary information to credit card processors etc. as needed to process your payment.
For training programs, this policy applies only to those programs for which TICTI is responsible for participant registration (in which case the registration can be accomplished on this web site). Other sponsors/producers of TICTI programs may have other policies.
For therapy clients, here is our Notice of Privacy Practices.